Saturday, December 11, 2010

Andes Candy Cookies

I was given this recipe at a cookie exchange a few years ago and it has been on my list of items to make but I can never find mint M & M's so I substituted with Andes Candies. I happened to have a whole bag full (thanks Jen and Amanda)!

I also must clarify that this is my second post of the day and a possible 3rd is on the way due to being in a Blizzard Warning. So please take that into account when you start judging me for not having a social life on a Saturday night!

Andes Candy Cookies


Ingredients


3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 sticks of butter
1 teaspoon vanilla (or peppermint extract)
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt (I never add salt when baking)
crushed Andes Candies (eyeball it)

Directions


Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Blend together the sugar, brown sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Once those are blended together mix and add slowly the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add crushed candy, stir, drop on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment