Sunday, July 10, 2011

Life is a Highway

I always felt that by the time the 4th of July passed that summer was almost over! I don't know if I agree with that thought anymore but if that's the case I better get moving! This baby will be here before we know it and we have a ton of projects to accomplish.

Honestly, I've barely been in the kitchen this summer. We have eaten out quite a bit (shame) but it feels so good at the time! We have been traveling (FL, MN, and Door County) and getting small projects done around the house. 

Enjoy some pics from our tiny adventures from the summer of 2011.

Here is one of the first shots of Baby Girl Bohacek's nursery. I made curtains and the crib skirt.


DeGroot Wedding in Florida


New gallery wall in my office


Hall wedding in MN


Hogan wedding in Madison


Door County Weekend







No comments:

Post a Comment